The impact of the European Soccer (Football) Championship 2020 on the incidence of the Corona pandemic across Europe.
Native Americans traveled back and forth to Asia thousands of years ago, well before Europeans discovered America.
Why the greatest scientific experiment in history failed, and why that's a great thing.
Study of the language diversity in scholarly publishing, using a sample of the more than 100 million publications with Crossref.
Interview with Edmond Fisher who shared the 1992 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine.
- Football Euro: Study shows impact on Covid-19 infections. Accessed March 28, 2023. https://healthcare-in-europe.com/en/news/football-euro-study-impact-covid-19-infections.html
- Magazine S, Handwerk B. Ancient DNA Charts Native Americans’ Journeys to Asia Thousands of Years Ago. Smithsonian Magazine. Accessed March 28, 2023. https://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/ancient-dna-evidence-charts-native-american-migrations-back-across-the-bering-sea-180981435/
- Mastroianni A. The rise and fall of peer review. Experimental History. Published December 13, 2022. Accessed March 28, 2023. https://experimentalhistory.substack.com/p/the-rise-and-fall-of-peer-review
- Neylon C, Kramer B. Language Diversity in Scholarly Publishing. Upstream. Published online June 28, 2022. doi:10.54900/e2p16ak-k9cyjws
- Fenner M. Interview with Edmond Fischer: pianist, microbe hunter, pilot and Napoleon expert. Lindau Nobel Laureate Meetings. Published July 13, 2010. Accessed March 28, 2023. https://www.lindau-nobel.org/interview-with-edmond-fischer-pianist-microbe-hunter-pilot-and-napoleon-expert/